2012. szeptember 7., péntek

Last Friday night

Luggage is half-packed, half of the souvenirs bought, room is started to be cleared out.
Today is my last day in the dorm. Saturday morning I'll have to leave. I'll leave here my luggage and carry a backpack with me to the summer camp to Okutama. It's gonna be 2 days massive fun. Activities, funny games, jokes, jokes, water pistol games, drinking games.. so many stuff. And after a crazy drinking party coming back to Tokyo, spend a night at a friend's house and Monday I'll go to Narita and fly back to Europe.

So what happened this week? I tried to make still some stuff at the university, make some final sightseeing and in the nights KKB boys were watching together movies... making jokes, practicing Gangnam style and things like this. But without Michael it was not that massive fun. Anyway Thursday night we've had a nice dinner and beer session for Antony who went home today. It was really great. Previously I could sell my phone and I went to a Café with Yuki. And today we checked out just for fun a Toilet showroom, went to an IAESTE meeting and had some final drinks together in a bar. Many friends left already and there are some new people so it's kinda strange. I was chatting for the first time with people who I'll never see again in my life. Kinda weird. Anyway. It was nice. The view and Tokyo was amazing and despite it's sad to go home I'm glad that still I can be here. And the weekend I hope will be great. There are many thoughts in my head actually about  friendships, IAESTE behavior and things but I think I don't want to write it down right now. I'll do it in the last entry. I've also started to seek opportunities for the future, I have some dreams which are difficult to make... but who knows. Anyway. Life will change very soon. But what is for sure: These two months were really really amazing.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése