2012. szeptember 1., szombat

Cosmic funeral

Everything fades away. 
Well. I do not have not that amount of money left so I don't really do fancy or super interesting things. This week was mostly about doing my final report.Yeaaaah. Cos I needed to make one. 10 pages+ a presentation. So... I 've spent the beginning of the week mostly with it. Despite I didn't really feel like busy during my staying here it was not that easy to write only 10 pages... we did many things and I could really make a nice report. But it took a lot of time. So I didn't sleep that much.:D And in the end of the week my German friend said: Hey, let's do a trip! So I went. It sounded a lilbit crazy cos I was really tired and I just finished my final report (we've had a nice dinner and party in the lab) but if someone says something stupid to do with me I'm always in. Anyway. It was nice. Train+ hitchhike to a lake and a shrine in it. We also visited a place where sulfur was in the ground and people have eaten black eggs. I tried it out it was good. :D Hitchhiking is always an adventure we've met some really nice people. And the sights were  really amazing.
On Friday night we've visited a nice Japanese friend of us and we have eaten a nice dinner together. It was the last day of my polish labmate. :(

I mean. Ok. I was not always nice to her. She was not really funny or attractive and stuff. But I spent a lot of time with her cos of the work and we've had some nice conversations I told her a lot of jokes and of course I will really miss her. Probably I will never see her again. But she was a really really nice college.

And yesterday we went to an aquapark. Yeeey. It was really really rainy so one guy turned back halfway. But it's Tokyo. So still it was crowded. In some pools there were so many people... it was incredible. I have seen some vids on youtube about pools where there were so many people that you couldn't see the water... but it is really real. I have seen it with my own eyes. Crazy. And also... we have needed to wait 60 mins just to use a slide. But still we have had loads of fun and it was really really awesome. All day craziness with friends.

And in the night we went to a club to dance and party. We got really drunk before... so I have not too much memories but it was really great. And one of my best friends, the Irish guy will leave tomorrow. He is probably the rudest person I have ever met. But still he is really cool and I will really miss him. We laughed a lot. 

And it's sad. Like... My life just started in Tokyo. Right now I really don't feel too much connection to Europe or the west. I haven't spoken with anyone there for many days and I don't miss it. My life is in Japan and it's great and right now I do not really feel I should care about what is happening anywhere outside of  this island. And it ends suddenly. So I'm sad. :( I still don't know what will future brings in Hungary. I will try to get a job abroad... but probably I won't get so I will have to stay there. :((((( Whatever.We will see. But I will miss Tokyo life a lot. That's for sure.


1 megjegyzés:

  1. come on,dont be so saad :(((

    - the last some lines, idk why, but I heard Raj's accent XD

    VálaszTörlés