2012. augusztus 25., szombat

What's up?

Well... net too much. The blog is slowly coming to it's end as well as my staying in Japan. While time is passing by I try to do things and hang out with people as much as I can... that's why I do not  update daily my blog. Just like as it was at the end in Finland...
Anyway. It is not that easy to suddenly live in a dorm. I mean the guys are really nice and awesome but sometimes it is too much if every single second you are with people and everytime you arrive home in 10 mins someone knock your door. But it's just bitchin' about nothin'. :D I enjoy my time with them.
So.. Last week. We've had a a trip to Kyoto and Nsra and Osaka. Yeey! It was really really good. And expensive. :D But here everything is expensive. Anyway it was nice. Kyoto: Lot of shrines, temples, sculptures... architectural masterpiece. Really awesome. But. Between the temples the city is not really nice. Dirty buildings and stuff... look like Kispest district in Budapest. So I didn't like it that much. Nara is awesome. Small town with a lot of temples and shrines and with even more deers. Deer is kind of saint or sacred animal around these temples so  people don't harm them... they just live in the town. Amazing. They just go into the shops, and live there like people. Usually in Hun if you see a deer you are excited and thrilled cos it is somewhere in the forest. Here it is just totally common. 
And Osaka is a big city with not too much sights but a beatiful castle. The company were my labmates, the polish girl, a Japanese guy and a Chinese girl. It was ok and nice. The Chinese girl lowed shopping. :D But it was a nice company. Not too much party but lot of sights.
Aaand I dunno. I'm slowly running out of money so I cannot really do anything in my free-time. :D We've had an international cooking event. That was nice. I didn't cook anything but many people did and we were a lot and had some fun in a rented kitchen. We also had yesterday a Japanese cultural day what was really cool. We learned some symbols in Kanji, made a fan for ourself (what I successfully lost already) and later we went for a ship which provided amazing view from Tokyo. And the drinks were for free so we got pretty wasted. Later we wanted to go to a club, a big disco... but I've lost the others so I've ended up in the dorm. Today we'll check out some folk dance festival and afterwards next week I1ll have my final presentation.. And slowly people are leaving Japan so farwell parties are coming...:S

2 megjegyzés:

  1. I wanna see the photos!! Your stay in Japan is quick! it seems yesterday when all we were in Budapest!!Oh! I really miss it! :(

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Me too. It was a great year. :S But while time runs fast it only means that you are having a great summer. :) You can check out on facebook some pics in which I was tagged and hopefully soon I'll upload also some pics online. :)

    VálaszTörlés