2012. augusztus 12., vasárnap

I'll sleep when I'm dead...

Yeah... well I was pretty lazy with the blog in these last days right? Sorry. Well one of the reasons is that nowadays not too many people read it... but more important that while I'm on holiday I can and have to do a looooot of stuff so I'm always busy or tired. So let's check out past week!

On Thursday I did sightseeing... I wanted to check out an area close to the bay. But while I have not much money I didn't want to take the train for so much money so I got off earlier... and figured out again that Tokyo is amazing. Cos while I just wanted to walk towards these three stops I've found some parks/forests/art museums and shrines... so in the end when I reached the are what I wanted to check out all my afternoon and day was gone. So I just took the train went back to the dorm and later we went a lilbit with the guys. Having fun in Greenland (entrance 1000 and all you can drink but everything is supersoft so you need to drink at least 20 shots for a cheerful mood...) for songs like this:


Gosh I loved this song but it was so overplayed by radios that after some weeks I just hated it. But it was nice to remember. And as usual we made some massive singing for Calll Me Maybe. So it was fun and we tried to get home by the last train. But some superdrunk Japanese partygirls came to us and said to shut up and not speak on the subway and they added in Japanese that people who don't speak Japanese shall leave Japan. (We've had some Japanese friends with us so we understood...) Well I got superoffended but in the end not much happened. Anyway so far instead of the sexually superhungry European lover Japanese dominas we have seen always the frustrated foreginerhater assholes. Yeeey.

Friday. There was a huge comic/manga exhibition at Odaiba so I went there to check out some cosplays and craziness ( I'm not interested in buying mangas but anyway.) Of course I couldn't reach my destination. :D Odaiba is an amazing place with a lot of nice things. Rainbow bridge, amazing train ride high above the ground a supermodern museum, amazing buildings, a huge robot from some crazy television series and stuff. So I've checked out these things and when I arrived to the manga festival it closed already. But I've seen incredible huge hangars completely full of manga books for the fans... lot of people with 30-40 newly bought thich manga books... so it was crazy. and the island is amazing. I've checked out a Toyota showcase, the mentioned museum, some nice buildings, this robot... but the most amazing thing was the bay and the shore at the sunset. The most romantic thing I've ever seen. Endless sandy shore with palm trees and in front of the beautiful rainbow bridge and loads of skyscrapers with their lights.. Wow! I really shamed that I couldn't bring here a girl it was sooo extremly beautiful. Later I'll upload some pics. It was marvelous. Later we met in the citycenter. Nearly all of the trainees and made a farewell party for two Norvegian guys. They were really nice and friendly and cool guys and btw the major womanizers here... and I understand while they showed a really really good example how you have to behave. So it was nice everyone was altogether we said or goodybe and it was a great night. But we came back with the last train.

Saturday. Hiking! Most of the people went on the Nikko trip. This we couldn't afford. 15000 yen... too much. so we traveled with some guys to the eastern Tama area checked out there the beautiful landscape and area, a very very nice limestone cave, a hot spring Onsen it was amazing. After the cave we got really really wet cos a really tropic rain caught us. The heaviest rain I've ever seen. And there was no bus or shelter we needed to walk in it. amazing experience. :D But later it was really great we checked out a small village and it's cultural festival where people were carrying a kind of altar and dancing and making music. I felt like on the National Geography or Discovery channel. Amazing experience. And also we've seen a very nice firework show.

Aaaand on Sunday we went to eastern Tama area checked out a beautiful shrine and a zoo. It was nice I've seen kangaroos and pandas. But again... Japanese people don't care about nature or animal... the pandas needed to suffer in kind of concrete box with 4 bare tree inside it with superlittle green. They were sleeping but still. In many nice spots they filled way too much animals inside I guess it was pretty uncomfortable for them. so it's nice to see these animals but I think they really don't care about them or how they feel inside. They just want to make sight out of them. Like at the cat cafés.

Tomorrow early get-up and we will go Nikko for 2 days. Just some guys without hotels or anything... just tent and try to make it as cheap as it is possible. We will see I hope it's gonna be fun. Past days were a blast. I loved it. I can write many pages and upload 1000pics... you cannot imagine these kind of miracles what we have lived through until you see/hear/sense it. I love it.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése