2012. augusztus 3., péntek

Pierre

I was a little bit lazy with blog writing, but ok here we are again. So. On Wednesday night we went to the official IAESTE welcome party. Do not expect anything big... fortunately this time there were no 45 years old ladies dressed up Disney princesses, singing Japanese songs and we also didn't need to play chair conquer! Some university professors spoke about how great that we are here and the importance of the international friendships. We were served with sushi (what a surprise!!!), french fries (a real surprise... :)) and some beer. Everything disappeared very fast we needed to stand up on a stage and tell who we are and things like this. We needed to make origami (I am super untalented... 3-4 Japanese people helped me out and later the scumbag African guy stole my origami...) so it was fun.

But. While we've already been here for a month and at least the trainees know each other very good personally I found it funny that we have to again put on name cards and things... So while it's so boring to be always Marci from Hungary I've written the name: Pierre on my card, picked up a nice French accent and tried to convince everyone that I'm Pierre from France. It was nice some of my friends found it funny especially when I introduced myself on the stage also as Pierre from France. :) But ok, later for the Japanese ones who were really interested and wanted to add me on fb I told my real name. And they didn't add me afterwards... :D

Thursday we didn't need to do anything in the lab cos the machine was broken. So we visited Edo museum. It is really nice. But really big. We've spent there 2 and a half-3 hours and it was not really enough. But there were a lot of very nice and interesting things about the history of Tokyo and how people lived here many years ago. We've had a very lovely guide, and old Japanese guy who was really really friendly.

And afterwards we went for some clubbing partiing. It was really not that good. The beginning so-so... but they were cheating really bad on the drinks and later we went to an other club where you can dance... and it was horrible. So amazingly crowded that you really couldn't enjoy your time. This thing, that in Japan you can pick up chicks easily of you are a foreigner is just not true... if you are a womanizer you can, if you are a looser here you are still the same looser... there was a guy who was totally bet and kicked during the night by girls.. without any reason.

And after some sleep today we came to the lab to do experiments again. In the afternoon I planned to go to museums but I was tired and at 8 there will be an IAESTE meeting where I'll have to make a presentation about Hungary. I'll show this video:



BTW I'm really not sure how much interested any of you is in Japanese pop culture... but here is a video from the group which is recently the most famous here:



Amazing... :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése