2012. augusztus 5., vasárnap

Shiva's Tears

Ok, the official plan didn't work out for today.
Like it was pretty hard to get up and despite I did it, I needed to realize that if I go for the hiking to the Eastern part of the city, the rest of my group has to wait for me 45 mins. It was much further than I expected. So I didn't go... sent them a message. and btw it was really really hot. Like it's hot everyday but seriously. 34-35 degrees 1000% humidity... this was the hottest day of the summer. It was really REALLY not hiking weather. So I slept a lilbit more and with the Italian, Irish and German guy went to a park close to our dorm... we organized there an all day picnic. Aaaaand it was great!

Like really relaxing... eating our food, playing baseball, cards, having snacks... make jokes, do a lot of stupid stuffs... :D We had great time. I mean I feel lilbit guilty... by not doing anything interesting and touristic... you can go to park also in Hungary. But it was great to hang out with my friends and in this hot weather you really don't want the crowd and the city center. The ice-cream was great also and later 5 more friends joined. So it was fun I'll upload later some pics and vids.

Oh and one funny thing. In there park there was a Japanese... "strange group"... who were a bunch of people dancing. Thy brought big drums and they were doing kind of strange moves...dances. They were kind of hippies and I'm sure they were doing this for spiritual reasons. Anyway we joined them and started to dance with them despite we were totally rookies. :D But it was funny they didn't get offended they were laughing a lot on/with us.

Later we had a dinner together and I started to watch a movie. While this is a dorm you cannot really do anything just alone... so till the end 5 of us were watching the movie. And some guys also made some push-up competition... which is quite nice.

So. Next week from Wednesday I'll get 2 weeks of vacation. Yeeey. So I can do all the visits/trips/museums that time. And I'll try to figure out maybe some hikings, Japanese alps or interesting stuff... we'll see. While the last Japanese vid was a success here is something from the opposite side: (starts from 1:50)




and here is a normal one... today I could speak with a great friend of mine, who I really miss Migue and showed this nice one. Ahh I really miss all the guys from the prev semester (especially a really non-online one)  we had such a great time. I wish soon I could see many of them. But it will be not that easy. :S

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Marci!! you were late!! like always jajaja!

    You have to do a lot of trips in those two weeks like the one of Fuji! enjoy it!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Lydia!!! Yeah I cannot turn out of myself... :D
    I wish I could travel more... but travelling is really really expensive here. So on these travels the biggest problem is the money. :S But we'll see. I hope you are having a nice summertime!

    VálaszTörlés