2012. szeptember 9., vasárnap

Last report


Well, here we are.
The final entry from Japan. On Friday morning one of our best friends, Antony left. It was quite sad, he was the Italian guy who always had a smile on his face. A great friend we already miss him. I won't forget how he left Kokobunji in the morning, head up high and walking away with the big suitcase. So on Friday with Yuki, an Indian boy, and a Danish girl we've went to a Toilet showroom. Why? Just for fun. The girls were crazy for the toilets here. You could program them, and there were lot of buttons, bides, we've seen toilets with remote controls and stuff... Japanese people are crazy on the toilet. Anyway. Later we've found a "love" statue, made some pics, and went for an IAESTE meeting. And afterwards made a "final" eating/drinking party. Franz really wanted to do this and there were quite many people. Some Japanese friends but also many new trainees. I mean... it was really strange. Meet guys and start to be friends with them despite you know you'll never ever see them again and it's just only for one day or night. But still it was pretty cool.
Saturday we've went for the summer camp. I have a lilbit diverse feelings. First of all the nature and the river was awesome. Second. There were 90 students in total.12 foreigners and the rest were Japanese students.And... well despite this supposed to be a big event for us... it was more like a camp organized by Japanese students for Japanese students... where there are some foreigners as surprise act... but no one really cares about it. And this is the big problem of this IAESTE. The members are not really interested in exchange students or just in total about what is happening outside of Japan. I've asked many of the students and most of them they are members of this organization just to meet other Japanese people, or pick up girls. And nothing to do with making international friends. :( So despite there was a water pistol knock out tournament (it would be much more fun just to give everyone a pistol and have fun.. but here water gun is really expensive) and watermelon spitting and things like this... it was not so good. And in the night there was a drinking party till the police came. The exchanges went to the riverside to continue speak and drink where noone sleeps... the Japanese people didn't follow us. They went inside their houses. So it's quite sad. But of course there were so awesome girls and boys who were exception and who really took care of us and cooked and had fun with us. For them big respect. But it's just only 20% I think. :S Anyway. At least we, exchanges could have more fun with each other. I've met some guys and girls who just arrived. It was really great to hang out with them and make lot of jokes. An Irish guy got drunk and started to eat us...:D

And today in the morning I said bye to these people and my German friend, Franz and came back to Tokyo. It was said because with Franz we were quite together since I've arrived so saying farewell was pretty tuff. And then I've carried my stuff from my dorm to a place of a Japanese friend of mine and I've spent the afternoon with Yuki (gosh, I will miss her a lot. she was really funny and we've had a lot of jokes and laughs together :S), and later with Rie. We went to have a dinner, I've met some friends of Yuki who were here for half a year. It was strange to start to make friends on your last night in Japan. Anyway later we've met a Japanese boy and the danish girl... and a said a big bye to everyone and I'll go home tomorrow morning. With a Scottish girls we will have the flight quite in the same time so maybe we will meet at the airport.

So what to says? I'm quite sentimental right now. Packing all the shit together was difficult and while the roads here are not really smooth the wheels of my luggage broke... so it will be difficult to reach the airport. So I'll get up early and I'll try to do my best. I am pretty sad. It was a nice new life here with awesome people and I will really miss some nice foreigner and Japanese girls and boys. I have loads of nice memories. 

But I will write about it one last time. Now I have to say bye for the blog... but in a week I'll make a summary here with all my thoughts. Right now there are too many. And I'll try a little bit make some conclusions about these two months. But I am really sad that it is over.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése