2012. július 27., péntek

Back to the Heavyweight Jam

Quickly...
Yesterday we partied it was super ok. We could make it for a really acceptable price. At the place 80% were boys but still we had fun and we were pretty cheerful. But today's work... was not really effective for many of us. :D One guy lost his glasses and wallet, he slept on a toilet at a metro station, an other one slept 3 hours on a train... so things here just happen. :D

Anyway after couple of hours sleep I went to work. It was ok. We did some experiments and afterwards I've had a lunch. It was a totally different campus but it was the best cafeteria ever! They had grilled chicken, french fries (I missed it SOOOO much!!!) and European food. It was cool to eat it after 24/7 Japanese food. :) Later I came back to the dorm. And went to say bye to Nick, a Serbian guy. He is really really cool we will miss him. Yesterday he was crazy he always made a lot of space in the superovercrowded club... so all the Japanese were angry on him. And he enjoyed it. :) So we said bye and now I'll go to sleep.

Tomorrow mount Fuji trip. I got shoes (they are small like hell), and I'll still have to buy some stuff and make sandwiches! Yeeeay! But hopefully I won't die there and it's gonna be great. We'll see.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése