2012. július 11., szerda

So long and thanks for all the fish!

If you know what I mean...

So in this post dolphins will appear. But now, for something completely different!


So. Today after so many troubles and difficulties finally I could get up early and I could eat some breakfast at the dorm. Hooooray, give me a big yeeey! It was.. rice of course. No, I'm kidding. It was pasta, with some sauce, meat, onion, and just bc I'm European, a toast. Pretty good. Taking a shower, cleaning, and going to work. I got my first salary! And also my last one. I got all the money I can spend here... so now I have some money I hope it will be enough till the end.  Afterwards going to work... You remember I said I have nothing to do? Well I was lying. Or at least I was misinformed. We needed to go to another campus where all afternoon long we were cleaning and polishing aluminium in a clean room. Later we will bond two pieces of it. "I've got life brother..."It was ok, but as usual we were working together with the Japanese guys and only one guys can speak more or less speak English so it's always sooooooooo funny. Ok, actually it's not funny at all.
After work I went with some other trainees to an aquarium. To watch a dolphin show, a sea lion show, penguin feeding and stuff. It was really funny and enjoyable. But expensive. Actually it was strange. This whole aquarium took place in a hotel in a very very fancy area... looking like Las Vegas. But the animals were cute, the tricks were nice I loved them. The sea lions were much much less thinner than in Norway (what a surprise...) and it was a nice afternoon activity. Btw I bought some Japanese chocolate and it tastes awesome, but still far from Fazer. Which I brought here with myself in a large quantity... hehhe. :D Actually I haven't been to an aquarium like this since I was six (it was around Barcelona)... so it was a funny and nice experience. And everything were supercute. It was really funny that the dolphins sometimes made a really huge splash next to the seats for the audience and the 8 years old Japanese children were running away crying with their wet JVC cameras :D. BTW slowly I'll turn to Japanese cos today I was sleeping in the subway. And trust me here it is a folk tradition. They sleep at the subway. It's the second bed for them. It is forbidden to speak on mobilephone in the subway cos you can disturb sleeping people, and always half of the population is just knocked out during travelling. An other weird stuff that they are always carrying umbrellas... cos they are afraid of the sun and the UV. No suntanning that's unhealthy. At least they say. And they all the time are hiding from the sun. Which is pretty impossible. Even there are commercials on the subway to protect yourself from the sun... Bahh! Anyway it was a not too interesting day I've eaten some fish for dinner at the cafeteria (and it tasted good!!! Really good! Not comparable to Hungarian:(((() and I'll go to sleep soon cos tomorrow I'll have to go to the uni at 8AM!!!! So wake up at 6!!!! And now it's nearly midnite.

BTW: here are some pics from the past few days:

https://picasaweb.google.com/118083557565230008160/TokyoCh3FirstDays02




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése