2012. július 23., hétfő

Higher we go!

I mean literally. But before... I've heard some comments about the grammar errors of the blog. Sorry for that. It's not because I'm drunk or high... it's bc I have very limited time, I'm in a rush and I don't have time to recheck my stuff proper. and usually I make a lot of typing mistakes. And also BC I'm lame.

So. Today was the first nothing to do day. Perfect for job search! But I couldn't concentrate on that we were waiting for the professors and discussing the weekend... how drunk were the people and the crazy stuffs what happened. so here are some of them:

Sat night some guys stayed at around the karaoke stuff and they were drinking a lot. They've met some Australians and went with them back for two hours to karaoke and drink and party. So one of the guys totally lost his camera (later they've found it... it's Tokyo not Budapest), his jacket and everything.. but he has no memories of the night. He woke up at 11 am... on a train. Which was going all around Tokyo... he was sleeping on it for 6 hours. An other guy so drunk that only the security could get him on the train... some other fell asleep at the station while standing and he woke up cos he felt in front of his face to the ground... some other climbed illegally a skyscraper by a fireladder and watched on the top the sunrise... So it was nice. And on Sunday a guy and a girl had a date... which was really a secret thing but it was really funny cos afterwards we've met the guy and he was like: wooow it was so great. And the girl we asked today and she said: Fuuu the guy is such an asshole. :D (BTW we also don't really like him.) So there were plenty of things to talk about but I feel guilty I didn't use my time well. Anyway after lunch I went to sightseeing.. which was a bad idea cos it's Monday and everything was closed. The only open museum was a Kite museum... which is as lame as it sounds. No it is a lilbit even more lame. Anyway.. I've checked out a really old and famous bridge and I've gone to the 45th floor of a government building to 202m height... so check out the sunset in Tokyo. It was amazing, trust me! And this is it. I love this city. It is hilarious. You look around and it is a fuckin' metropolis. Skyscrapers and city and lights and neon and people everywhere as far as you can see. It is so living such an amazing sight you cannot really describe it. This city is really really special and wonderful. But the Japanese lifestyle, and people and culture and especially the way of living is really way too freaky and sad for me. Her religion or family is just a tradition. Work is everything. You start to work and have no holiday and have to go to work also on Saturdays and Sundays and it's like... pfff. But you know that's why you are here. the see different things. And it's amazing. Later we did not too much just a quick dinner and watched some videos with the guys here. Freaky Japanese videos like this:



Horrible people horrible. Anyway here is something nicer:

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése