2012. július 4., szerda

Prologue...

Terve/Hola/Hi... Szia! So people here is the thing... I'm starting a new blog. I'll go to work in Tokyo Japan at the University of Tokyo for two months. So while I'll stay there I'll write a blog. I'll try to make it up-to date and recent day by day. So the official plan is to make something liet I've done in Finland with incifinnci.blogspot.com However there'll be some differences. 

First of all maybe some of you've already noticed that there is a small change in the language. Well in the past year I didn't really put too much attantion and effort to get along with my old Hungarian friends (sorry guys:((()... most of the time I was with exchange students. So for them English is more convenient and understandable than Hungarian. But of course I'll keep on checking the stats and if the amount of the readers will be really dominated by the Hungarians I'll change at a point to Hungarian. BTW sorry for my english it's really far from perfect. Second of all this blog will be shorter. Only 2 months. Propably last weeks not too many posts... you know I'll propably try to spend more time with the people in the end. And third of all: This won't happen in Finland. It's gonna be Japan. So different experiences, different stories, different people.

 

 The ultracool superawesome ones who've already followed my previous blog can expect something very similar. I want this shit to make honest. I don't want to lie here I don't want to make borders... I really want to write down everything I think and feel cos' I'm also doing this for myself and for my own memories. So... many times you guys will see me in ways which you are not used to... angry, sad... I'll be bitchin' about completely ridiculous stuff, all the time I'll speak about girls and why I cannot get together with them. Food, stupid metal stuff... but if you are lucky at some point you'll also find some nice and interesting infos about Japan. :D Ok I'm kidding but you know... I'll try to cover everything. Of course I'm always happy if anyone asks me: hey how are you in Japan... so I won't tell to anyone to: Read my blog bitch, why u no doin' that???". No. I'll try to talk to everyone kindly on fb and skype while I'll have time. But if someone wants to have some extra experience, or just meet "the real me", come and follow my journey... I can promise it will be an adventourus one.

 

 Please, if you have time and... you're fancy with that leave some comment or let me know your opinion about the stuff going on here. I'm really looking forward all the nice and bad responses. So that's the staff as a starter. I'll leave BP on friday morning so my first real entry will come sometime on saturday I guess... I don't know too much about Japan, I don't know too much about the mangas, the food, or anything... so it will be a new dimension. :D As usual in the end I'll always share some music video with a song which has lyrics or spirit/feeling/emotions similar to how I feel. So fasten your seatbelt and come with me! A new exchange period starts! Again... :DDDDD

 

1 megjegyzés: