2012. július 10., kedd

Suicide is unhealthy.

So please do not do it. At least not often. Here people did. So they have now walls at the subway and doors on the walls which open when the subway stops. So... noone can jump in front of the subway. Yeeey!

People in my country usually say: what you eat is who you are. So I am propably rice. Today for lunch again I've eaten rice bowl (it was not a conscious thing...) which is... a bowl of rice. And on the top there is.. well something you can choose. Usually it contains onion... often eggs and there is also chicken or pork. But instead of this you can eat also soup... which is pasta with soup... and tastes like a spicy chicken soup. And there are normal meals... similar to schnitzel and stuff... So I cannot say any bad word about the kitchen yet. But hopefully tomorrow I'll try out the dormitory canteen... I couldn't do that yet. :D I mean... sleeping is mandatory. Sleep as much as you can! And in the night... if you come home early, you can eat but cannot do sightseeing. If you do something after work you cannot eat. And if I1m here I want to see things everyday. 

So today we checked out a guy who was doing some laboratory stuff. Clean room, dressing up, photoresist and silicium dicing.. hell yeah. Like my independent work during my bachelor years. The guys were really really helpful and friendly trying to explain everything.. we'll still speak about that later. Anyway... It was just a university lab... and maaaan. I've been working in the Hungarian National Institute of Science... in a same kind of lab... And... :D That was like toys compared to this, The materials, the machines the technologies, the precision... everything here was much much proper... they had much much more money. and it was just a "common" uni lab. Amazing. :D Anyway the problem was still with the language. I mean... it is amazing. I'm at the 25th best university of the world. And here is a guy who is right now finishing his master thesis... and he cannot explain me in English what is he doing or working on. I mean bc. of language problems. But I cannot complain they are super friendly and nice and amazing and cool people! But they don't speak english. And here we are again: Japan is superclosed. They have McDonalds, Starbucks, Subway (even at the university!!!) but that's all from the west or east. No language, no cultural stuff, or anything. What can I say? Japan. After school I went with my lovely Polish college for some sightseeing.. we wanted to check out a park her. It is huge. Like... really really huge. Cannot really comparable to Hungarian parks. Lot of lakes, statues, zoo, museums... everything was closed. The girl went home earlier I continued alone the sightseeing. Every second spent at home is just the waste of time.  So I just checked out from outside the closed museums and the park... bought some beer for future days... tried out fish tasted chips and went later to a "bar" with a German guy and an Austrian girl. The bar was actually only a garage but... You could drink a small beer for 180 yens. Which is very cheap here. But later you needed to pay additional 300 yens as a service charge. Anyway... It was awesome. I missed soooo much drinking beer with friends and having relaxed, more stupid talk. Later coming home, blogging, sleeping. Yeey. Tomorrow payment day and maybe we'll make some interesting program in the afternoon.

Oh again a crazy thing (I have infinite amount to tell...) You can go to a bar where you can drink as much alcohol as you want for 2 hours.. maybe you can also eat something. The price is 10000 forints (30 euros). Aaaand... additionally you can choose from a list a "supersexyandhot" Japanese lady... who will be you company for those two hours. I mean company... you know... you can talk to her... No touching... no sex... just talk. :D And these things are popular, and desperate Japanese men do it large quantity. :D Amazing.

Soon I'll post some more pics till that everyone can see some tagged ones on fb. And here is a nice song for my cheerful mood.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése