2012. július 31., kedd

Pink beatles in a purple zeppelin

Probably some of you have noticed that yesterday there was no new post on the blog. It would be nice if I could say a good excuse why... but I have no. We just went for a beer in the night with the guys in the dorm aaaand... well after returning it was better not to go online. :D

So.. Yesterday I was pretty tired still after Mt. Fuji. We didn't need to do anything cos the guy disappeared who we needed to work with. Anyway it was Monday, so every parks and museums were closed. And I was so tired and sleepy that I just slept on my desk at the school. But... We've found a nice place where having a beer with some friends is very very good priced. So after school we went there to have a talk, watch the olimpic games with some guys. Aaaand there were some funny stories. We went with the irish guy, the german and the italian and it was just hilarious. While we were searching for the place a lilbit older, well dressed black guy came to us if he can help what are we searching for. He could help and afterwards the italian guy started to shout: that's what I love in Tokyo. You don't know something and suddenly a friendly Japanese NIGGA come and help you out..." It was way too loud. Anyway we've had fun. the place was empty we were singing Backstreet boys but most of the times they played hip-hop and RnB. Like this:

Ok, not. The place was totally empty. But still it was cool. Heading home was funny the Italian guy threw out next to a hippy musician on the street (who we set next to) and than he started to shout and run away, so I have no idea how he could end up in the dorm.

Today waking up was really really hard but I was at the uni from 10 am till 7 pm. Yeay! But I've had 3-4 hours free time so I went to the Zoo to check it out. And it was amazing! Like... I really like it. First of all I love animals. And finally I could see with my own eye giant pandas, polar bear and things like this. I really loved it. If I1ll have some time in the end I'll go once more cos I really needed to hurry. And I've seen the cutest and most adorable animal of the planet: The red panda. It's incredible. The only problem was that it was really really hot. But whatever. I just feel shame for the animals in the zoo. I'm pretty sure that they are suffering there... like for a polar bear this 100% humidity with the 33 degrees can be nothing but the hell.

Rest of the day was just working. My mp3 player broke. Aaand I've copied a lot of pics to my computer. I haven't put pics in the past couple of days online... maybe it will change. But to sort the pics will take a lot of hours and right now I'm too tired for that. Anyway all day long this song was in my head:


And the one which appears at the end of the post. Now life is a lilbit more silent and calm here which is not that bad. If I'll have time I'll try to do more sightseeing tomorrow. Later we will have a kind of welcome party... I guess we will get fish. I'm so bored of fish... amazing. Every single day we get fish. Before Japan I didn't even eat it... now it's a must. And I've heard a rumor that I'll get a day off from work on Friday. We'll see. Gosh, the lyrics are way too perfect...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése