2012. július 26., csütörtök

Party rock is in the house tonight!


Sooooooo tonight we're gonna make some big meeting and hanging out and partiing. Cos tomorrow I'll have to go to work to 1 pm! Yeeeeeey!


Btw please forget all the bullshit of yesterday what I've been speaking about Japanese people. They are really friendly and nice They also lend me some shoes for the hiking of the weekend. Yeey. anyway I'm the dumbass cos I didn't bring shoes from Hungary. So today there was again at 8:00 a lab meeting... waking up-early being tired... But I don't know. I slept afterwards 30 mins and that was enough now I'm not that bad or sleepy. Whatever. We made some experiments and measurements it was nice. With my lab colleagues we played some table tennis in the afternoon. It was really nice. I got pretty sweaty but we had fun. I thought they'll be better but still it was enjoyable game they really liked that I played a lilbit better than them. They play totally different than us. Always try to hit curves and spinning balls. We had fun!


Aaand soon we are heading out for partiing. We didn't invite some guys... who we really don't like. I mean there are some serious douches not much but with some people just noone can get along. But the rest of us will have hopefully a great night all the cool guys from the dorm will go. BTW It seems that the company is pretty awesome here with the Irish guy, German guy we are pretty cool friends and also the African guy, the Italian guy, the Belgian guy are pretty cool. So we have fun. BTW yesterday we took a bath. Here it's like sauna. Japanese people love it. It a big pool of incredible hot water where people go to sit in... and do nothing. It's nice and fun to relax, chill out and speak with your friends about stupid things. Of course everyone is fully naked but still it's nice.

So let's go!


1 megjegyzés:

  1. Ok, here some thoughts:

    Your post of "yesterday"(Counting from this one) recalled me pretty much to the "2º phase of the adaption to a new environment": negation and rejection xD I guess you went to the orientation while in Finland and the int.rel. guy gave you that speech...

    Second: Were you better than them at ping pong? Really? No joke? xD

    And Finally, I see you still have problems with being naked at Sauna, at least this time you didn't jump in with a girl before asking... :P

    VálaszTörlés