2012. július 25., szerda

Winners and loosers

Yesterday there was no post. It has one very simple reason: The internet went out in the dorm. But now it's back...

So here we are. Past days were usually about the work. Yesterday needed to do quite much stuff we were in a campus far away and polished all day long Aluminium for some experiments. The food was expensive and bad... BTW it's ridiculous. I mean in Hungary you go to the canteen and... there are a lot of food. Like... you can choose Italian, Hungarian, German, or anything. Here you only have Japanese food. Nothing else. Amazing... And the variety is really not big. That's life. Rice and fish. Later we went to a Honda exhibition... my college and the African guy told it's gonna be fun... it wasn't. Like... ok in a way it was. Nice cars, new technologies, nice motorbikes some robots but nothing special. It's pretty difficult to find an open exhibition or museum after 5 here. :( Anyway I did some sightseeing and walking alone and grabbed some beer with friends. And it was nice and interesting. I mean. Here are lot of cool people from all over the world. And also some jackasses hehe. Anyway I spoke with a Serbian guy who went to study to the US at one of the best unis of the world... financing everything from scholarship and having a great life. Like... he needed to finish in really really great positions in study competitions so he must be supertalented... but not a g33k. A normal guy, works out, has a girlfriend, fun to talk with him and like incredible smart. And could make a nice life... he was brave had the courage and ended up in Frisco. Maaan. It would be great to go there. States. Well we will see.

Anyway today again it was again a more or less uni day. We needed to stay there and every hour put some nitrogen into a machine... but it was not a big work I said to my polish collegine to go for sightseing I'll handle that. I needed to sleep, write some music stuff and do some jobsearch. Hellyeah. Afterwards we went to some sushi party... it was a farewell to someone... but I didn't figure out for who. Anyway... sushi is not that fun so... I just eat a very very small piece. And came home for a proper dinner. On the weekend we will hike to Mt Fuji and we will climb to the top. I need to get shoes for that. I have some troubles... But I'll try to get. I mean... it's a must to do it. We will see. But I thought I can just borrow some training shoes from someone from the laboratory... But man. Japanese people...
EDITED
Whatever. Here is a nice one because my friend Göcsei Gábor is scumbag.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése