2012. július 18., szerda

Rød grød med fløde

Do you remember that yesterday I was complaining about the hot weather? Well... today it was even worse. amazing. 37-38 degrees with 100% humidity. Local people are going to work in ties and shirts and suits... I am dying in shorts and T-shirts. I understand why they are workaholics... they have air conditioning at the workplace!

So... we've went to work to 11... when they told us to wait till 13... which was a pity. Cos if they'd tell this before we could do some sightseeing. Maybe tomorrow... :S But our schedule is pretty chaotic so it is really not easy to fit in some cultural program. Anyway I was seeking for jobs and we've done experiments till 6 pm. We've had 1 hour break when we've checked out the pond of the campus...

It is amazing. The university is spercool supernice, superpretty and modern... and it still has a bond with a lot of fishes. The problem is that they have a lot of mosquitos or really really small insects... which like me. A lot. I've spent there only 15minutes but afterwards my body was full of really big white bites and spots... at least with 20. I guess I have some kind of allergic reaction. I looked horrible. But in 2 hours everything disappeared. But meanwhile I needed to scratch myself a lot.

After today's measurements we've had a dinner and meeting in a park. The Irish guy, the German Guy, me, a polish girl, a Japanese girl and a Danish girl. “Rød grød med fløde” Right? Anyway it was really nice, to speak about some familiar topics and I've been discussing a lot about Japanese relationships with the Japanese girl. It is totally weird. Here if you ask a girl out for a date you have to do it at least 6 times and afterwards ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend. No kisses or anything before. If she says yes, you can get together... but you already have to start to think about marriage. Wow! But most of the people doesn't have a relationship.. cos it's too complicated and it's not really suitable with the work. :D Tomorrow I'll have to do a life presentation at 8:00 so let's go to sleep! I wanted to write more about Japanese food but I'll do it later.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése