2012. július 22., vasárnap

Vamos a la playa!

We went with my lab colleges to a small village at the seaside. It was exactly like this:




Ok... not. It was totally different. First we went to a bearing factory (csapágy magyarul).. which was totally pointless for me. We've listened to presentation in Japanese and I've visited the factory where they produce bearings... which I have really nothing to do cos I'm an electrical engineer. But my ploish college who is a mechanical engineer was really crazy and enthusiastic. Anyway... at least the food was nice and everyone was friendly and there were some interesting robots and techniques so.,.. it was ok.

I'd like to write a lot... I have a lot of memories and thoughts... but I have no time. Sorry. Really. This is like Finland... but twice as intensive. Like really have no time for myself, to wash, to eat proper, to be alone, to listen to music or write the blog. We left friday morning and till sat night I was on this trip. Sat immedietly I've met some friends at the city center than celebrated the birthday of a Japanese girl... I arrived back totally dead around one am slept 10 hours and today was allday sightseing with friends and afterwards dinner together and chat together til 0:30. I love it. It is nice to be all the time with people but it's really tireing and exhausting. For 2 months it's great but afterwards I'll really enjoy to be alone for some days.

So quickly. I shared a room with 3 Japenese guys one was my professor. It was Japanese styleromm... so no beds sleep on the floor sit on the floor and stuff. Here the teachers are really friendly with the students and while it was really really rainy we were just sittiing inside or go to the beach, I visited a museum and we were all together drinking. I've learned how to play mahyong, in the night we've done some fireworks, and I needed to play a trad game where my eyes were blinded and I needed to follow instructions and try to beat a melon with an iron stick. :D Crazy. Afterwards everybody got drunk and we've played jenga and games. the food was nice. Next day I've take a swim in the ocean (20degrees the air 15 the water) it was really great to swim and move again... after some football on the beach (I sucked really bad) and things like this. It was really cool. And we've had a sealunch... which was horrible. I know I1m in Japan I need to adapt the culture... but NO!!!! Horrible! People are you stupid? In hungary for this shit people would pay lot of thousands of forints!!! The most dead thing on my table was the sushi!!!! I needed to eat raw fish... while it was staring at me with it's dead head and eyes. I needed to eat shrimp... by cutting it's head off and eat it. It looked totally alive. Not baked or anything. Like cut down the head of a pig and eat it raw! Horrible! And disguisting I couldn't do that. Start to cut off the head and some liquid come out and bubbles go inside the animal and you want to eat it... bahh! And also seasnail which you need to get out buy a totthpick... ahh. I know it's luxury and elegant and delicious... but sorry the food is baked or roasted or cooked and it's not whatching you while you are eating it!


But the trip was really great. 2 chinese, 1 hun, 1 polish and 15 Japanese... so the languieage was a bit problem. But everyone was really helpful and freindly. It was crazy that a chinese girl looks like 14 but she is already 27... but it's pretty usual for Asian people. They look really really young. No idea why. especially in Japan. Few food few sllep lot of work... and everyone lives long. And they drink lot of cofe and energy drink.

anyway yesterday was party and stuff. we've went to a karaoke place... which was not really good cos it's really expensive (13 euors per hour) and it's a small box for just you and your friends. But you can drink as much as you can. But I was really tired and my stomach was not good after the raw octopus and stuff so I went home around midnight and slept 10 hours. Some guys stayed and they'e had a crazy night I'll tell stories personally if some of you are interested... :D Amazing.

And today: Skytree. Worlds second tallest building. It was foggy we went only 350 meters but it was nice and a great feeling. Afterwards checked out some temples and shrines... amazing and beautiful and we've eaten some traditional Japanes food in a restaurant where every table had a hot spot in the middle where you neededto bbw you own food. :D It was hilarious. But good. and at night I've found a suopemarket (I thousght his things here doesn't exist) and gcould finally buy bread and butter and ham!!!! And I've eaten finally a nice and good dinner! But it is really expensive here. So propable I'll have to eat microwave shit as usual that's the cheapest. Sorry I have not too much time for more details. But I have so many impressions and feeling and thoughts. And in some days I1ll upload shitload of pics. And today I've seen a moomin café! Hooray!!!
Anyway I'm incredible lucky and blessed and fortunate that I could participate in such awesome and miraculous things in this weekend I did. Like swiming in pac ocean and doing there crazy things with Jap university students. :D And being in the world's tallest building... kill your shrimp and bake in the middle of your table your own food... :D People it is amazing! It is a miracle a blessing it's undicripable. I am very very very thankful that all these crazy things happening to me. It is really something special and a great treasure! AMAZING!!!


1 megjegyzés: