2012. július 12., csütörtök

It's a trap!

Yes, it is.



So. Today I needed to go to the uni at 8 am. I was a lilbit a late and it was pretty difficult to find the proper room but it was ok. Everyone from our labor needed to make a presentation about who he/she is and what he/she is doing. +their hobby... First of all. Japanese people love presentations. True story. I've never ever seen before 2 or 3 slide presentations but they do it. Amazing! :D Second of all... well this university rocks. Like... seriously. They have much much more moneys and much better machines than you can ever imagine in Hungary. Really it's an engineer factory. Lot of student doing lot of researches with machines and techniques which we simply cannot afford and have. Amazing. If you want to be an engineer come to this university! It is amazing how super high-tech they are. Later in the afternoon we've continued our research. Yes, they told us we have nothing to do... but it was a trap. Of course we have to but they are really supernice and we can do a lot of stuff with them they are helping and next week we will also present our stuff. I mean... we cannot use the machines alone... but they are taking time for us and help us through all the steps of the bonding process what we make. Like. But they really do not speak English. I mean it's crazy... they can make nice presentation... they write and read English proper... but they do not speak it. True story. Even in the school they don't have to speak it. :D Just read and write. Because of it... it's really difficult to talk with them about the researches and stuff. And Japanese people sleep much less then European... in average 6 hours/day. Some student even don't go home... they sleep at the uni's lab. They have a bed there and shower. Workworkwork! And you can have a nap everytime. BC of the early waking up, today, while we needed to wait for an experiment, I've taken a nap also on my desk. It was pretty painful.

So we decided to check out the national museum today. But it's horrible here. Usually work takes place till 16:00 or 17:00... and all the museums close at 17:00. Really, all of them. The only option to see something from the city is the weekend... but then you have trips. Anyway we shall totally do that on Sunday. So... instead of museum we just went to the technology district again with some exchanges. There are some pretty cool new guys and a guy who just come for a weekend from an other city and staying with us. It was fun. We went to a hyperbig electrical store where I could try out some really strange massage chair (bahh... horrible I don't believe in massage...), I could listen to Deep Purple's Machine Head album on a headphone which costed 300000 forints (sounded nearly same on the headphone costed 30000), checked out a crazy musical instrument store with 7 stores, I played with the newest play station portable game where I was a manga character and I needed to kill pokemons (it was FUN!!!!), and we tried out some crazy arcade games. I mean I didn't want to pay but the other guys yes and I joined... but it turned out I'm really talented so I've won two extra rounds... despite I still have 0 idea what the hell that robot does.

Afterwards dinner (fish again.,.. but here  tastes quite ok), and we deicided with the German guy and this other city guy to drink a couple beers... tomorrow is casual Friday (just the Japanese people don't know it yet hehe). So we started to have some drinks... and people somehow noticed it and in the end it was 8 of us in my room hanging out, talking, making jokes. It was FUN! Finally! But c'mon I'm not that social guy... shall I make here the cheerful mood? anyway it was really nice to meet everyone and the new guys (I have a neighbour who is technically Jao Ming), so we've had fun. At a certain point the director came to be silent but we've joined the room and he also was not angry just let us know so I guess it was ok. First hanging out night... I guess all of us had been waiting for this for so long. Anyway there is only one guy who maybe doesn't fit so much or he is a lilbit strange but I hope it will be over he is just a bit nervous yet (but, to be honest...). Btw it's a male dormitory so no girls. :(

Tomorrow there will be a huge technology fair which I propably won't join. Cos I'll have to work but it would be interesting. But we'll see. On sat we'll have a nice trip so we cannot go out for too long but at least a lilbit maybe we will. An then let's see...

And here is a masterpiece which I want to dedicate for all the foreveralone guys (so 95% of the readers of my blog...) and I just want to focus you attention on the beginning of the video where Nick is giving an advice to poor Aaron. Trust him! He knows these things. :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése